Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SAVAGE KITTEN is this weeks midweek wonder!!!

This weeks midweek wonder is Kim Wheeler from SAVAGE KITTEN!!!




How did Savage Kitten come about?

Savage Kitten started some time ago as an outlet for the creativity inside me. I started making felt logo's on tee shirts, with single words, like Purr, kitten, Hellcat etc, now it has morphed into something else completely.




Is Savage Kitten your full time job? If not, what is? And how do you fit it all in?

No, SK is not my full time job, I actually have a very demanding job in Advertising at a newspaper. I honestly don't know how I fit it all in, but I am a night owl. I do get burnt out sometimes.
What markets do you attend?

I don't attend regular markets, but occasionally do little ones here and there. I do like the Village Markets at Burleigh on the Gold Coast when I do choose to do markets though.








Do you have any favourite designers?

I have heaps of favourite designers. I love design; I also love function and workmanship. I go onto etsy and see amazing designers all the time. I don’t know who I would choose to pick out as shoes, fashion, furniture, architecture all interest me and different designers styles for all different reasons.







Are you designing anything new at the moment?

I have just finished a new range of pins, most are on http://www.savagekitten.etsy.com/ and a greeting card line. At the moment I am going to focus on my drawing as I have another burlesque life drawing evening coming up and am drawing a friend’s portrait on the weekend. Ever busy, just as I like it.


Thanks to Kim
for doing the interview!!!

2 comments:

littlechrissy said...

Gorgeous stuff, and a truly wicked name.

Kellie Christie said...

Great little interview! I love the burlesque buttons and the new pins.