Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Something new for the Young Designer Markets 4 July Southbank

I am working on something new this week for the Young Designer Markets next Sunday 4th July at Southbank.
Hopefully I will have a good amount of stock available.  I will have an up to 50% off sale on my old stock,, so please come down to get a bargain!
Made by Yvonne
I will be sharing a marquee with the Queen of Buttons, Kellie Christie, you may have seen some of her creations around Maggie Beers neck on an episode of Masterchef and Poh's Kitchen recently. 
I still have some birdcages available with fabric birds in them, I have been reworking them to make them better than before.
There are also some dresses, singlets and pants still available.
There will be 1 absolutely gorgeous handmade girls quilt available handmade by Yvonne for Curiouser & Curiouser be quick because it will be a very good price.
Also made by Yvonne is a lovely quilted bag in browns and reused crocheted doilies.  There are no others the same.
Made by Yvonne
Come and visit Kellie and I from 10am - 5pm and enjoy a wonderful day out at Southbank Parklands this Sunday 4th July.


Bright Bird Rattle

No comments: