Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Midweek Wonders!!! interview with Miriam Bain from Bubbachenille

How did Bubbachenille come about?


To tell you the truth, I saw a pair of chenille pants on a little one when I was in Melbourne about two and a half years ago and recognised my old bedspread straight away. When I got home I started looking on ebay, garage sales and op shops and found some divine vintage chenille, I have been making things ever since.
Is Bubbachenille your full time job? If not, what is? And how do you fit it all in?

bubbachenille is my fulltime at home job. I gave up my other job just over two years ago. Sometimes I dont fit it all in and get a bit stressed ! It isn't easy working from home, there are a lot of distractions!
What markets do you attend?

My daughters and I run The Handmade Expo Market every month, so I always attend and sell my things there and I also attend the Brisstyle markets. I do a couple of annual events too, which I really love.


Do you have any favourite designers?

All Handmadies are my favourite designers !
Are you designing anything new at the moment?

I have my new Hobo pants in the making ATM, just a new design for boys. Also new to my range is vintage chenille bunting and Eco Cloths!


I have been using these as a wash cloth in the bathroom since conception and they are glorious against your skin!

Thanks Miriam for sharing about Bubbachenille!!

1 comment:

bubbachenille said...

Thanks for having me !