Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Monday, June 14, 2010

Birds out of the cage

As you may know already, I have for sale fabric birds in cages, that look absolutely gorgeous hanging indoors and out. 
On request by many market goers and friends I have been working on some larger fabric birds to be used as toys or decorations.  I look forward to putting some photo's up of them in the next few days.  Especially the ones I am making from flannelette with pictures of owls all over them, so cute!!
So please keep and eye out for them!!
Remember to come and visit us at the Mathilda's Markets this Saturday 19 June 9-1pm at Brisbane Racing Club Ascot, Lancaster Rd, Ascot.  There are 2 large buildings with many different stalls, make sure you see inside both.

No comments: