Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Monday, March 15, 2010

Handmade Journals

First of all sorry for not blogging this week, I have been away in Sydney for Colour Conference.  It was wonderful to return to Brisbane with an awful bug that kept me in bed for 2 days.  I am feeling alot better now and thought I would introduce you to Melissa's Handmade Journals.

Melissa is the other half of Curiouser & Curiouser, she is very creative and has made some beautiful and very pretty journals.  They have all been handbound by Melissa.  All of the white writing paper is recycled.  There are some with black writing paper and come with a white pen. 

Here is an example of a few of Melissa's creations, let us know what you think:

No comments: