Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gorgeous Handmade Handbound Journal to our 10th customer

Curiouser & Curiouser now has a new range of hand screen printed cushion covers and fabric available.


We have been attending the Young Designers Markets at Southbank and hope to be at the next scheduled BrisStyle Markets 30 April.

We look forward to meeting new stallholders and customers.

As a gift for all of you wonderful Etsy-ers we would like to give away a handbound handmade journal to our 10th Etsy customer. So good luck and happy shopping! This offer is valid between 17-31 March 2010.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/curiouserx2

No comments: