Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Saturday, March 20, 2010

As one door closes, another door opens...

Over the weekend, Melissa my business partner has decided not to continue with Curiouser & Curiouser due to "having alot on her plate".  Melissa is an extremely busy woman looking after her husband and 2 children as well as working 2 part time jobs and co running Curiouser and Curiouser.  In order to turn her life into a less hectic one she has decided to let go of the business.  Melissa would like to start another business in the near future concentrating on space planning and organisation on the Sunshine Coast.

No comments: