Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Monday, March 8, 2010

Young Designers Markets at Southbank

Well it was a wonderful day at the markets, especially since it did not rain very much.  The prints I did sold well and I am pleased to say that many people liked them.  I will definitely continue with screen printing and doing my own designs.
Melissa got up early and came down to join me at the markets from the Sunshine Coast.  She said it was a lovely drive down until she hit the city, many road works around the Clem7.
I have a few orders for cushion covers which is great.
Looks like the business is starting to be recognised, people who attend the markets regularly are remembering us.
We will be exploring the Bris Style markets next month as the Young Designer Markets are on Easter day and we would like to spend that with our families.

No comments: