Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Monday, February 15, 2010

Maleenas' 1st attempt at screenprinting

It all started last year when I attended the Stitches and Craft show at Southbank and came across a fabulous screenprinter Thea from "Thea & Sami".  Thea was doing a screenprinting demo at the show and it looked amazingly easy (sort of).  Thea had a great way of demonstrating and explaining how to screenprint with minimal equipment at home.  Thanks Thea!!! It has taken me about a year to finally get around to using the screen and squeedgy thingo, but here it is:

No comments: