Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Aim for 2010

We have been working on bringing together a bedroom collection comprising of:

  • a bedhead (single/king single, double, queen, king)

  • some wall art

  • some accessories to put on your bedside table or bureau

  • a throw for your bed

  • curtains

  • curtain tiebacks

  • nightie/robe
All of which will suit any bedroom with white linen.

We hope to have an entire collection made by the next Young Designers Markets on the 1st sunday of March 2010.

Here is a sample of some items I have made already:

These items can be found on the products page of our website

No comments: