Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bedroom Decor

Yesterday I ventured out to a fabric shop looking for something to inspire me and some screenprinting ink.
I did not find the ink but I did however find some great fabric for bedroom decor.  
I ended up getting samples of fabric that have a real English cottage garden feel to them and would also look great in a French inspired home with lots of white.  It is mainly floral and stripes in duck egg blue which is just a gorgeous colour in itself.
Here are some samples of the fabric and how I am going to use them:
The striped pattern I am using for the bedhead with the stripes vertical also the stripes will be used for curtain tiebacks and a throw for the foot of the bed.
The large rose pattern is for a large canvass and cushion covers.
The small rose pattern I will use for cushion covers and smaller accessories.
I can just imagine the bedroom now, with white furniture and gorgeous floral and striped pieces.  This room definitely needs a pretty crystal chandelier and floor lamp and some stunning vintage furniture.

No comments: