Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Trends this season...

Well it looks like the trends for fashion this Autumn/Winter are Black, Camel, Neutrals, Leather and Animal Print.  I must admit that , yes I am a fan of the odd little bit of animal print showing here and there. 

I have decided to follow fashion this season and make bags, purses, clutches and accessories with all these prints and colours... and possibly try my hand at leather too.

Here is the first of my animal print and camel creations:

Safari girl Clutch

Here is the 2nd one for those who are more animal inside then outside, this one has Leopard spots as the lining:

Cargo girl Clutch
If you like anything here please contact me curiouserxcuriouser@gmail.com or you will find me and my creations at The BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets, 25th Feb, King George Square, Brisbane, 5-9pm.

No comments: