Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sneak peak of things to come in the new year.








Hair clip $7 + $3 (standard 1-4 days) $5 (express next day)postage and handling

Please email Maleena curiouserxcuriouser@gmail.com for paypal or direct bank deposit details


In an attempt to be "green" I am using all of my vintage, recycled and scraps of fabric for these gorgeous clips.
All of the buttons used for the clips are vintage. 

I am looking forward to start off the new year doing my small part for the earth. 

Also coming in the new year will be bags and matching purses. 

Curiouser & Curiousers' first market in 2011 will be in February, I will keep you updated with the time and place.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Have a safe and happy new year!  And enjoy yourselves this holiday season !

Maleena xxx





1) Floral with red fan 2) Black and white 3) Black, Red and white (gold button)

No comments: