Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Custom Orders for Christmas

If you would like anything on my website made for Christmas this is the last week to make orders.  Please send me and email curiouserxcuriouser@gmail.com and tell me what you want made and any colours you want.  I will send you a quote with postage costs.  
Or you can find me at The Butterfly Tree markets this Sunday 5 Dec 9am- 2 pm, The Arts Centre, Gold Coast.  This market is indoors so will be great for a wet rainy day out.  This will be the last day of taking orders.
I will be at the BrisStyle Twilight markets at King George Square Friday 17 Dec, 5 - 9pm.  This is going to be a HUGE event including other markets.
On the 18th Dec from 8 am I will be at the Handmade Expo at the Ipswich Turf Club, Bundamba.

No comments: