Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tea Party Rose Dress

This is the new dress I have made for Curiouser & Curiouser.  The name of it is inspired by a friend who is actually my husbands cousins cousin.  As soon as I saw the fabric I thought of her and her gorgeous little daughters. 
This dress is available on my etsy store. http://www.etsy.com/listing/45813743/tea-party-rose-dress-size-nb

No comments: