Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My First BrisStyle Meeting

Ok so on Saturday 24 April I went to Roma St Parklands for my first ever BrisStyle meeting. 
There were gorgeous women and wonderfully lovely treats. 
I was so excited to meet some of the great artists that I see often on Etsy and at the markets.
Just to name a few:
Amanda from Hungry Designs
Kellie from Kellie Christie
Daneve from Chicuff By Daneve
Hot Fudge (sorry I forgot your name)

Amanda your cupcakes are gorgeous hungry designs


And Kellie Christie's jewellry is soooo beautiful

sdddfd
I also got to hear about In.cube8r from Vicki Sinclair.  This great new store will be opening in May 2010 at 1/253 Wickham St Fortitude Valley.  It will be the place to go to see many handmade pieces from talented artists in one place.  I am thinking of getting a cube for myself when we get back from Italy or even better working there for Vicki (it is so exciting_ You must check it out).

No comments: