Updates on changes to Curiouser & Curiouser

hello everyone of my wonderful followers and my new likers.

I have decided to change the name of my business to Maleena Eve Designs.

Please head over there and start following that blog.

You will find bags and accessories designed and handmade by me and links to where you can make purchases and find discount codes.

For any custom orders please contact me : maleenaeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for following my blog.

Maleena XXX

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Giveaway!!!

I am going to Italy in July for 3 months.  My home will be in Florence for the whole time.  While I am there I will be sourcing some fabric, haberdashery, accessories etc... for Curiouser & Curiouser.
To enter this giveaway, simply tell me if you have been to Italy or not, Easy!
Leave a comment and you will go into the running to win a little girls pack worth over $50 that includes a dress (sz nb-3), headband , bracelet and a matching kids ring. 
The giveaway will last until 31 May 2010.  The winner will be announced on the blog 1 June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, any chance I can squeeze into your suitcase?

Curiouser & Curiouser said...

it would be great if you could, wouldnt it? i would love going to the markets in europe with a likeminded person.